BOOKS & CATALOGUES (6)
- DINKY TOYS" Buying guide & market trends 1998-2001, by Philippe Salmon. In French. Published in 2001 by Editoys. 146 pages, color illustrations. Near mint condition.
- "DINKY TOYS" Gérard Dulin Collection, 1000 exceptional pieces, by Philippe Salmon. In French. Published in 2005 by Editoys. 146 pages, color illustrations. Near mint condition.
- DINKY TOYS, Autos, Camions, Engines" by Dominique Pascal. Important book (1,7 kg!) in French. Published in 2007 by EPA. 450 pages, color cover, illustrations mostly in color. Near mint condition.
- CATALOGUE "Miniatures DINKY TOYS" from 1953 (reproduction from the 80s). 18 pages. Near mint condition.
- GENERAL CATALOGUE "MECCANO Toys". Edition of 1936-37 (period document). 34 pages. Color cover, NB photos. Fairly good condition.
- GENERAL CATALOGUE "MECCANO". Edition of 1937-38 (period document, rarer than the previous one). 34 pages. Color cover, photos NB. Fairly good condition.
A period flyer, dated June 1st 1957, announcing the creation of the Dinky Toys Club, is attached, as well as a contemporary postcard illustrating 3 models of the DTF Firemen series (references 562, 583 & 899).