Reunion of 5 models produced between 1947 and 1950
- # 24 L Peugeot 402 Taxi. Brown/beige. Version with floor and zamak wheels from 1947. With sheet metal taximeter. Play condition. E/°
- # 14d TRIPORTEUR. Mustard yellow, green shirt, black legs/boots. Version of 1947 (2nd variant). Lid fasteners intact. Silver embellishments. D/°
- # 29D RENAULT TN4H PARISIAN BUS. Green/ivory. 2nd variant from 1948, zamak wheels and floor. Large seat/small driver. Silver plating added to the center of the wheels. Roof and handrails repainted. Green part in B+ condition.
- # 24M CIVILIAN JEEP. Yellow, black zamak rims (original paint). Added silvering on the front grill. Many missing parts: bumper, windshield, spare wheel. F/°
- 35A SIMCA 5. Remainder of blue violet paint, black rubber wheels. Version from 1950. Wheel axles replaced. F/°
A white metal copy of Simca 5 DTF is attached.