- Matchbox-Yesteryear # Y 12 (1979) FORD T 1912 Colman's Mustard van, yellow/black red wheels A-/-
- Matchbox-Yesteryear # Y 6 (1962) BUGATTI T 35 1926 blue, red dash/floor, #6, missing right side controls C/-
- Corgi Toys # 418 AUSTIN London Taxi black yellow interior A-/-
- # 47 A (1935) 2 white/black 4 sided traffic lights with orange ball, play condition
- # 13 A (1952) Thomas Cook Company agent navy blue coat/cap B/-
- 42 A (1936) 2 Police telephone booths, navy blue, condition A-/° and C/°.
Were sold in boxes of 6.
- 30f (1947) Bentley Ambulance, cream and black, post-war version with filled windows.
1 non-conforming tire. E/°
- # 30H (1950) Daimler Ambulance, cream, red rims. D/° (was sold in box of 4).
- # 25 Y (1952) Jeep Universal civilian, green and black, light green rims. D/-
- # 257 (1963) Nash Rambler station wagon Canadian firefighters, red, Fire Chief in white, small beacon. D/-
- # 956 (1958) Bedford S fire engine ladder, red. 2 bells, glossy black frame,
1st version not glazed. Paint faded, ladder oxidized. C/-
- # 485 (1964) Santa's 1908 Ford T, white/red/yellow, with toys and tree, A/-
- # 476 (1965) 1913 Morris Oxford Bullnose, yellow/blue with red rims, brown top, driver, A/-