The complete 39 series!
This lot gathers the 6 American cars of the 39 series + 2 duplicates. The models are post-war versions (hub wheels), except the light grey Studebaker 39f, equipped with smooth rims and produced in 1939 (very well restored model).
- # 39 a PACKARD 8 sedan. Khaki green. Original condition. D/°
- # 39 a PACKARD 8 sedan. Khaki green. Restored. R/°
- # 39 b OLDSMOBILE 6 sedan. Light grey. Original condition. C/°
- # 39 c LINCOLN Zephyr 6 coupe. Brown. Old restoration. R/°
- # 39 d BUICK Viceroy sedan. Bordeaux. Original condition. Tires damaged, frame slightly deformed at the rear. E/°
- # 39 e CHRYSLER ROYAL sedan. Metallic blue, royal blue wheels. Flat on rear tires.
Nice restoration. R+/°
- # 39 f STUDEBAKER STATE COMMANDER coupe. Rare prewar version with smooth black wheels. Pearl gray. White tires replaced. Old restoration. R/°
- # 39 f STUDEBAKER STATE COMMANDER coupe. Post-war version (hub wheels). Dark blue-green. Old restoration. R/°