MEETING OF 7 VEHICLES OF WHICH 3 IN BOX
- # 24 L VESPA 400. Blue, grey hood. Slight wear around the protruding edges.
Original box complete but worn. C+/c
- # 24 M VOLKSWAGEN KARMAN-GHIA. Red, black roof, convex rims, white tires (cracked at rear). First version with very hollowed out grille.
A pinhead on the left rear fender. A-/-
- # 549 BORGWARD ISABELLA COUPE. Turquoise, red interior.
Paint wear on the protruding edges. C/-
- # 533 MERCEDES BENZ 300 SE COUPE. Blue metallic, cream interior, black ribbed tires on steel wheels. Hood star intact. Nice paint, very slightly worn on the trunk edge and part of the rear bumper. A-/-
- # 508 DAF. Cream, red interior, with driver. Minimal chips on left side.
Oxidation on rims more or less marked. C+/-
- # 534 BMW 1500. Red, ivory interior. First variant: steel rims, black tires, glossy black chassis. Tiny pinhead on the roof. Front plate retouched in black. Nice original box. A-/a-
- # 1410 MOSKVITCH. Bordeaux, ivory interior. Model & box (original) in near mint condition. A/a