MEETING OF 6 VEHICLES INCLUDING 5 AMERICAN
- # 24 Y STUDEBAKER COMMANDER. 2 shades of green. Chips mainly on the roof. Complete original box. C/b
- # 24 A CHRYSLER NEW YORKER. Red, cream interior. Windshield intact. Beginning of oxidation on some rims. Chips on the front edges and on the front bumper. Chassis with "1955" mention. Matching original "1955" box complete but soiled and very worn. C/d+
- # 545 DE SOTO DIPLOMAT. Salmon, black roof. White tires (dry). Fairly good condition. B/-
- # 532 LINCOLN PREMIERE. Two shades of green. Convex rims, white tires (dry). Usual pinheads on fender tips and bumpers. C+/-
- # 550 CHRYSLER SARATOGA. Parma, black roof, red interior, large white tires with no tread. Many alterations. R/-. Attached is a reproduced box.
- # 551 ROLLS ROYCE SILVER WRAITH. 2 shades of gray. Hood mascot intact. One pinhead on the roof. Chrome parts in very good condition. First type of box without illustration, complete but worn at the corners. B+/c+